- Springfield Museums
- Located steps away, is comprised of five world-class museums. Home to the Dr. Seuss National Memorial Sculpture Garden.
- City Stage & Symphony Hall
- are Springfield's only destinations for live, professional theatre. We present a season of touring Broadway musicals, concerts and an educational series at Symphony Hall and Off-Broadway musicals and comedies at CityStage.
- Mass Mutual Center
- Springfield's Civic Center.
- MGM Springfield
- Western Massachusetts only Casino Complex, soon to built.
- Basketball Hall of Fame
- Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame is home to more than three hundred inductees and more than 40,000 square feet of basketball history.
- Six Flags New Englang
- Largest amusement park in the Northeast.
- Springfield Armory Museum
- commemorates the critical role of the nation’s first armory by preserving and interpreting the world's largest historic US military small arms collection.
- Stearns Square Concert Series
- Every Thursday through Aug 28th @ 7:30. Rain or shine at Worthington & Bridge Streets. Free and open to the public!
- The Big E
- also known as The Eastern States Exposition, it is New England's collective, annual state fair.
- Bright Nights
- During the holiday season, Forest Park hosts a nationally renowned, 2+ mile, state-of-the-art lighting extravaganza.
- Mattoon Street Arts Festival
- features 100 exhibitors, food vendors, and strolling musicians.
- World's Largest Pancake Breakfast
- Every year right on Main Street
- Star Spangled Springfield
- Watch the fireworks from River Front Park
- Armoury-Quadrangle Civic Association
- The Armoury-Quadrangle Civic Association is an all-volunteer, non-profit organization that represents residents and businesses in the Armoury-Quadrangle neighborhood of downtown Springfield. Our neighborhood is bordered by Byers, Dwight, Worthington and Temple Streets.
Within our boundaries, you will find STCC, the Museums at the Quadrangle, the Springfield Armory National Historic Site, the Central Library, and many other sites important to Springfields history
- Spirit of Springfield
- The Spirit of Springfield is a private, non-profit corporation which produces high-quality, large-scale events in the city of Springfield. Our mission is to promote community events and encourage civic pride.
- Springfield BID
- Downtown Springfield covers 26 blocks and offers an enticing array of
options for you to explore. Massachusetts’ third largest city, Springfield
serves as the arts, culture and entertainment for the region. Galleries,
museums, theater, restaurants, clubs are ready to entice you. And as
you walk through our downtown, make sure to look up. Architectural
wonders await you. We want you to experience what we love about
our hometown, Springfield, Massachusetts!